East Bay Shopping Center Sits Atop Burial Ground
Sep. 23 (KGO) -- A Bay Area filmmaker explores an open secret about a popular East Bay shopping center. Emeryville's Bay Street sits on an ancient Ohlone Indian community including a burial ground. It's a delicate balance between commerce and culture.
- Safety recommendations released for America's Cup 34 min ago
- Overhead wire problems disrupt service on Muni
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feinstein's vote 50 min ago
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area
- Dealers in training ahead of new casino opening
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer 15 min ago
- Homeless woman defies odds, graduates from UOP
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Crissy Field art; Richmond shooting 47 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma...
51 min ago
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
15 min ago