New soda machines customizes flavors
LOS ANGELES (KGO) -- Want to try some orange Coke? How about strawberry Sprite?
You can customize your soda with a new machine called the Freestyle being tested.
The machine offers more than 100 different drink combos, mixing them on the spot when you make your selection.
It adds flavors to Coca Cola brand sodas, not available anywhere, such as raspberry.
The machines are currently being tested in Southern California Georgia and Utah, with plans for 60 locations around the country by the end of the summer.
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash 50 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
35 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos