Man creates "Guitar Hero" Christmas light display
BURBANK, CA (KGO) -- One man, in Burbank California, has now created a Christmas light display to make all the kids in the neighborhood jealous.
A special effects master has turned his lights into a fully functional, garage-sized version of the hit videogame "Guitar Hero."
The so-called "Christmas Light Hero" plays Eric Johnson's song "Cliffs of Dover" and took more than 21,000 lights to create.
When you play, you watch only the Christmas lights, but the audio you hear is from the video game console and your flubs are broadcast for all to hear.
No word on what this month's power bill will look like.
amazing video, watercooler
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos