Man creates "Guitar Hero" Christmas light display
BURBANK, CA (KGO) -- One man, in Burbank California, has now created a Christmas light display to make all the kids in the neighborhood jealous.
A special effects master has turned his lights into a fully functional, garage-sized version of the hit videogame "Guitar Hero."
The so-called "Christmas Light Hero" plays Eric Johnson's song "Cliffs of Dover" and took more than 21,000 lights to create.
When you play, you watch only the Christmas lights, but the audio you hear is from the video game console and your flubs are broadcast for all to hear.
No word on what this month's power bill will look like.
amazing video, watercooler
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday