Man creates "Guitar Hero" Christmas light display
BURBANK, CA (KGO) -- One man, in Burbank California, has now created a Christmas light display to make all the kids in the neighborhood jealous.
A special effects master has turned his lights into a fully functional, garage-sized version of the hit videogame "Guitar Hero."
The so-called "Christmas Light Hero" plays Eric Johnson's song "Cliffs of Dover" and took more than 21,000 lights to create.
When you play, you watch only the Christmas lights, but the audio you hear is from the video game console and your flubs are broadcast for all to hear.
No word on what this month's power bill will look like.
amazing video, watercooler
- Deputies monitoring PG&E substation in San Jose
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- Wind wreaks havoc across the Bay Area
- UK official: London attack could be terror-related 8 min ago
- FBI: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- 7 On Your Side: Save on summer vacation flights
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Boy nearly run-over; Oklahoma aid
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday