Teacher stuns pranksters with half-court shot
KANSAS, MO (KGO) -- A high school basketball coach in Kansas got the last laugh on his team when he hit a half-court shot blindfolded.
Joel Branstorm was told he would win tickets to the NCAA Final Four if he made the basket. The team blindfolded him at a pep rally last week. On Tuesday, they spun him around a few times and watched as he made the shot.
The students never had the tickets, thinking their coach would miss the shot. So, they ended up buying him a gift card to a restaurant.
- Protesters vacate CCSF building, head to city hall
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers 47 min ago
- Manhunt on for Bay Area ATM robber
- Outkast, The Cure to headline BottleRock in Napa
- Quiznos files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- CDC reports rare woman-to-woman HIV transmission
- Overnight stays come to Winchester Mystery House
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Uber insurance policy; BottleRock lineup
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Search for lost jet expands amid signs it...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos