Zuckerberg vows to only eat meat he killed himself
PALO ALTO, Calif. (KGO) -- Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg is taking on an unusual new challenge, he has vowed to eat only what he kills.
Zuckerberg says he is determined to get more in touch with his food. The 27-year-old Internet billionaire has already killed a lobster, a pig and a goat.
He also posted a photo of a chicken on his Facebook page, with a list of the dishes he made from it.
Zuckerberg's guide is well known Palo Alto chef Jesse Cool, who introduced him to nearby farmers.
Zuckerberg told Fortune Magazine, "I think many people forget that a living being has to die for you to eat meat, so my goal revolves around not letting myself forget that and being thankful for what I have."
palo alto, food, mark zuckerberg, watercooler
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- Female pedestrian fatally struck in Concord 52 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire 13 min ago
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos