"Human Barbie" wants daughter to get plastic surgery
A British woman known as the "human Barbie" wants to pass her love of plastic surgery onto her 7-year-old daughter.
Sarah Burge says she recently gave her daughter a voucher worth nearly $10,000 for breast enhancement surgery.
Burge holds the world record for the most cosmetic procedures done and has spent more than $800,000 to get her idea of the perfect face and body, almost to look like Barbie.
The little girl says she's excited about getting surgery after she's 16. Burge says her other daughters, ages 25 and 17, have already had Botox.
children, cosmetic surgery, watercooler
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes of I-880 in Oakland cleared after fatal crash
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos