"Human Barbie" wants daughter to get plastic surgery
A British woman known as the "human Barbie" wants to pass her love of plastic surgery onto her 7-year-old daughter.
Sarah Burge says she recently gave her daughter a voucher worth nearly $10,000 for breast enhancement surgery.
Burge holds the world record for the most cosmetic procedures done and has spent more than $800,000 to get her idea of the perfect face and body, almost to look like Barbie.
The little girl says she's excited about getting surgery after she's 16. Burge says her other daughters, ages 25 and 17, have already had Botox.
children, cosmetic surgery, watercooler
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington's Skagit River
- 5.7 earthquake hits Northern California 52 min ago
- Czech police say Palo Alto man suspected in 4 murders
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits Russia's Far East 54 min ago
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- Video: America's Cup teams practice on San...
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: BART bike vote; Gov. climate change
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday