Dust storm blows through Ariz. wedding
FLORENCE, Ariz. (KGO) -- Gus and Jennifer Luna were exchanging their wedding vows last month in Arizona when things got a little crazy.
A dust storm, known as a haboob, blew through during their outdoor wedding and wouldn't stop.
The couple started doing a 'sand ceremony,' where they pour two separate bottles of sand into one, when the storm began.
The Lunas kept their cool through it all and wrapped up the ceremony quickly.
storm, weddings, watercooler
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Woman's cremated ashes washed away in fire
- SAP looks to hire those with autism, Asperger's
- Experts weigh in on Bay Bridge broken bolt debacle
- 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 in 2016
- PayPal hopes new smartphone app will replace wallet
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Group wants parents to boycott Harvey Milk Day
- Bay Area fire captain among team sent to Oklahoma
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: SF bank robbery; Search for survivors
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- 4,000 women expected at PBWC conference
39 min ago