Queen underpants sell for $15,000
LONDON (KGO) -- A pair of underpants that once belonged to Queen Victoria has sold for over $15,000.
The silk undergarment, which once belonged to the Forbes family along with many other royal artifacts, sold for £9,735 -- or about $15,000 -- along with other items, the BBC reported on Tuesday.
The undergarment pulled in more than three times what they were estimated to be worth.
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 8 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges 26 min ago
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Driver arrested after officer finds 128lbs of pot in van
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday 39 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
24 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos