Wisconsin twins' 11th birthday on 11-11-11
MADISON, Wis. -- A set of twins from Madison, Wis., have big plans for Friday: They will be celebrating their 11th birthday on the 11th day of the 11th month of 2011.
Bouncing and squirming on their grandmother's couch, Betsy and Katie Overman are making plans: Maybe they'll go to school and stay for just 11 minutes. Perhaps they'll mark 11 minutes after 11 o'clock with a countdown.
The State Journal reports that an aunt has already given them 11 bags, each containing 11 little presents.
Katie is hoping to be given guinea pigs -- but just two. Betsy wants a Kindle. They plan to go shopping at the Mall of America in Minnesota.
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF 36 min ago
- New details released in police officers' murders
- Obama sees narrower terror threat, defends drones 19 min ago
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- Woman hit by construction van in critical condition
- SFO employee accused of stealing from luggage
- BART to vote on allowing bikes on rush hour trains
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets free McDonald's food
- Actor Brad Pitt says he suffers from prosopagnosia
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: SF warehouse fire; Fatal bicyclist accident
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 59 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos