Wisconsin twins' 11th birthday on 11-11-11
MADISON, Wis. -- A set of twins from Madison, Wis., have big plans for Friday: They will be celebrating their 11th birthday on the 11th day of the 11th month of 2011.
Bouncing and squirming on their grandmother's couch, Betsy and Katie Overman are making plans: Maybe they'll go to school and stay for just 11 minutes. Perhaps they'll mark 11 minutes after 11 o'clock with a countdown.
The State Journal reports that an aunt has already given them 11 bags, each containing 11 little presents.
Katie is hoping to be given guinea pigs -- but just two. Betsy wants a Kindle. They plan to go shopping at the Mall of America in Minnesota.
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos