Deer breaks into Utah family's home
UTAH (KGO) -- On Christmas Eve a Utah family heard such a clatter, they got up from their beds to see what was the matter. It turns out it was a five-foot buck.
The deer had apparently fallen into a window well and then broke through the window into the basement. The family closed the door so the deer couldn't get out and took pictures of it while they waited for wildlife officers.
The buck trampled a few Christmas boxes, but the gifts inside were okay. The kids thought it was the greatest Christmas Eve ever.
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF 38 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week 7 min ago
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition 19 min ago
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
34 min ago
- Manhunt underway after officer shot in SF
38 min ago