Cruise to retrace Titanic's doomed voyage
Passengers aboard a cruise into history this spring will be spending a small fortune to tempt fate.
To mark the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, a British cruise line is retracing the doomed ship's only voyage. A chartered ocean liner will sail from Southampton, England to the point off Newfoundland where the titanic had its date with destiny 100 years ago.
The liner will arrive on April 15, the day the great ship sank after hitting an iceberg.
The cruise is completely sold out. Passengers have paid up to $15,000 per person for the voyage.
- World leaders, South Africans honor Mandela 50 min ago
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro 51 min ago
- SF firefighters gain upper hand on Recology plant fire 14 min ago
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos