Teens share Christmas 'gets' online
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Making a holiday wish is an old tradition, but now there's a new tradition: Going online and bragging about what you received.
The newest sensations on YouTube are teens showing off what they "hauled in" during the holidays.
They're called Christmas Haulers, and their videos are getting thousands of hits.
The teens say they're not bragging, they're just sharing.
christmas, youtube, watercooler
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing 33 min ago
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Astronauts discuss impact of social media in space
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno...
33 min ago