Quaker Oats man slims down
The Quaker Oats man has slimmed down a bit.
It's subtle, but the Seattle advertising firm in charge of the re-design told the Wall Street Journal they took about 5 pounds off Larry.
His double chin is gone, his hair is shorter and you can see more of his shoulders, making his neck look longer.
The makeover is an apparent effort to emphasize health.
food, diets, watercooler
- Cold snap could shatter 41-year-old Bay Area record
- Bay Area braces for chilly weather as cold snap hits
- Third day ends without finding missing SJ CEO
- BART train brake problem prompts evacuations
- Officer-involved shooting shuts down I-5 47 min ago
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro apartment fire 2 min ago
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for wage hikes
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- Northern California couple has rare triplets
- 3 Good Samaritans honored for Alameda water rescue
- Milpitas police investigate possible kidnapping
- abcnews: Who's getting early Oscar buzz?
- roundup: SF shooting; Milpitas possible kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
42 min ago
- 50 people displaced by San Leandro...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos