Oregon man gets naked during airport screening
A Portland, Oregon man, trying to catch a flight to San Jose, wound up stripping down to his birthday suit to show airport screeners he had nothing to hide. That decision got him arrested.
Forty-nine-year-old computer consultant John Brennan set off alarms as he was passing through a security checkpoint at Portland International Airport. He stripped after he felt the transportation security agents were harassing him.
The TSA says agents repeatedly told him to put his clothes back on, but he refused and was arrested for indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. No word if he has made it to San Jose yet.
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 2 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 45 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos