Oregon man gets naked during airport screening
A Portland, Oregon man, trying to catch a flight to San Jose, wound up stripping down to his birthday suit to show airport screeners he had nothing to hide. That decision got him arrested.
Forty-nine-year-old computer consultant John Brennan set off alarms as he was passing through a security checkpoint at Portland International Airport. He stripped after he felt the transportation security agents were harassing him.
The TSA says agents repeatedly told him to put his clothes back on, but he refused and was arrested for indecent exposure and disorderly conduct. No word if he has made it to San Jose yet.
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos