Could this man be the worst boyfriend ever?
OHIO (KGO) -- An Ohio man is being called the worst boyfriend ever thanks to a video prank he posted on YouTube.
"I snuck into my girlfriend's apartment, waiting for her and her sister to come home from work. Once they get back here, I'm going to be wearing this mask and I'm going to be carrying their TV and their laptop in my hand acting like I'm robbing the place," he said in the video.
An hour later, they came home and as expected, they freaked out. George Daoud was loving it! The 25-year-old followed the ladies outside to get all their grief on camera. He finally came clean telling them, "It's only me".
So, why would he pull a stunt like this on the woman he loves and her friends? George told Good Morning America he was bored. Believe it or not, they are still together.
youtube, internet, watercooler
- Missing fisherman's body recovered after accident
- SF officer hurt in crash with armed robbery suspects
- Bay Area man survives avalanche on Mount Everest
- More bodies found inside South Korean ferry
- A's score 3 in 9th, rally past Astros 4-3
- Elderly woman beaten, robbed in Santa Cruz
- 2 men injured in separate shootings in East Oakland
- Woman travels to Vegas to celebrate 103rd birthday
- Hundreds paddle out for surf icon Hobie Alter
- $14M awarded in suit linking contraceptive, stroke
- Sacramento Co. sheriff seeks surveillance footage
- CHP officer struck by hit-and-run driver on Highway 101
- Minimalists find happiness living with less
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 8 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
9 min ago