Octopus claims tin can as new mobile home
PHILIPPINES (KGO) -- One octopus in a popular diving spot in the Philippines has a new mobile home.
A non-profit director shot underwater video of the octopus lugging a tin can along the sea floor.
The director says it tried to move away from the close-up camera shots, then finally just stuffed his entire body in the tin can and covered himself with a shell.
- Elderly man detained in NKorea reunited with family
- Freeze Warning in place for most of the Bay Area
- Court records show MLB denied A's move to San Jose
- Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of United States
- Stanford Rose Bowl-bound after beating ASU
- Batkid returns to SF for Make-A-Wish fundraiser
- Thompson has 30 and Warriors top Grizzlies 108-82
- Deputy who fatally shot Andy Lopez to return to work
- 5 displaced in two-alarm apartment fire in Alameda
- Winter Spare the Air Alert issued for Sunday, Dec. 8
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Fierce winds force pilots to abort landing...
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday