Girls with same last name team up for yearbook prank
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A group of high school seniors in San Jose is getting national attention for a winning yearbook prank that some are calling the year's "best yearbook quote."
Alexandra, Angela, Angelica, Elizabeth, Emily, Isabella, Madeline and Vi all share the same surname -- Nguyen.
Nguyen is a common Vietnamese surname and is often seen in the Bay Area, which has a large Vietnamese population.
They all attend Presentation High School and decided to team up on one yearbook quote after years of being asked if they were siblings.
It reads, "We know what you're thinking, and, no, we're not related."
While it's not entirely true (two are actually twin sisters), the image has gone viral.
san jose, watercooler
- Police make arrest in Daly City shooting
- Relative talks about stowaway teen's struggles
- Stanford patient denied liver due to medical marijuana
- Oakland A's reject 10-year Coliseum lease offer
- Scientists locate 19th century steamship in SF Bay
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock
- State senators get ethics training after scandals
- Prosecutors lay out evidence against Supervisor Carrillo
- Man punches neighbor whose house caught on fire
- Tentative deal reached in TSA breast-milk lawsuit
- Six Flags welcoms first seal pup born at park in 8 years
- 7OYS helps woman get refund from alumni company
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Murder-for-hire plot; East Bay parks plan