Girls with same last name team up for yearbook prank
SAN JOSE, Calif. (KGO) -- A group of high school seniors in San Jose is getting national attention for a winning yearbook prank that some are calling the year's "best yearbook quote."
Alexandra, Angela, Angelica, Elizabeth, Emily, Isabella, Madeline and Vi all share the same surname -- Nguyen.
Nguyen is a common Vietnamese surname and is often seen in the Bay Area, which has a large Vietnamese population.
They all attend Presentation High School and decided to team up on one yearbook quote after years of being asked if they were siblings.
It reads, "We know what you're thinking, and, no, we're not related."
While it's not entirely true (two are actually twin sisters), the image has gone viral.
san jose, watercooler
- Secret Service investigating big Target data breach 5 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Another mistake found in BART union contract
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos