Couple gets married as tornadoes form behind them
A newlywed couple has already weathered quite a storm -- tornadoes in Kansas didn't stop them from getting married.
While the couple said their vows on Saturday, tornadoes started to form. They continued the ceremony, even stopping to kiss in front of a funnel cloud.
The groom said he knew these storms were heading away from the ceremony.
The wedding photographer says her pictures not only capture the family's special day, but the essence of Kansas.
tornado, weddings, watercooler
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Preemie has hope of going home by Christmas
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Breakthrough awards scientists in Mountain View
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Friday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday