Couple gets married as tornadoes form behind them
A newlywed couple has already weathered quite a storm -- tornadoes in Kansas didn't stop them from getting married.
While the couple said their vows on Saturday, tornadoes started to form. They continued the ceremony, even stopping to kiss in front of a funnel cloud.
The groom said he knew these storms were heading away from the ceremony.
The wedding photographer says her pictures not only capture the family's special day, but the essence of Kansas.
tornado, weddings, watercooler
- Plane's disappearance result of "deliberate action"
- CCSF protestors make voices heard at City Hall
- Investigators finally getting look at Mission Bay fire
- I-TEAM: Small park, big problems
- Death of woman found in home considered homicide
- Vehicle runs over gas line, hits SJ DMV building
- Uber announces new insurance policy for drivers
- Costco recalls cases of freeze-dried fruit
- Crews busy dismantling old span of the Bay Bridge
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport
- Group says GM airbag failures caused 303 deaths
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: AltCar Expo; Motorcyclist killed
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos