Donald Trump plans to sue Miss Pennsylvania
Donald Trump says he's going to sue a Miss USA contestant who resigned her title and claimed the pageant was rigged.
Former Miss Pennsylvania Sheena Monnin says another contestant learned the names of the top five finishers hours before last Sunday's show was broadcast.
Pageant organizers say the real reason Monnin gave up her title is that she's upset over the decision to allow transgender contestants to compete.
Trump, who runs the Miss Universe organization, had sharp words for Monnin on GMA Wednesday morning.
"She suffers from a thing called loser's remorse. She lost and if you look at her compared to the people that were in the top 15, you would understand why she's not in the top 15. And it's a very, very sad situation," he said.
Another contestant claims Monnin initially indicated her reason for resigning as Miss Pennsylvania was over the pageant's new transgender policy.
A Facebook page has been created to support Monnin.
donald trump, good morning america, watercooler
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive 56 min ago
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- UN inspectors confirm Syria chemical attack
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 4 min ago
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: High-speed chase; Vallejo homicides 47 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Startup sells insurance based on how much...
56 min ago