Shoe fanatics line up for new Nikes
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- People have been lining up along Market Street in anticipation of Nike releasing its newest shoe.
Rapper Kanye West helped inspire the new Air Yeezy 2s, which go on sale Saturday.
One person in line didn't even know how much the new Nikes will cost or if the store will have his size available.
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction 4 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Balboa Park BART station reopens after fatality
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer 11 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Student wins cooking contest with sandwich creation 9 min ago
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos