Principal loses bet, dresses up like Lady Gaga
MASSACHUSETTS (KGO) -- A Massachusetts principal recently paid out on a bet and his school went "Gaga" over it.
Justin Vernon challenged the kids at his elementary school to read 10,000 books. If they did, he promised to do whatever they wanted.
It turns out, they wanted him to dress up like Lady Gaga and milk a cow. Justin delivered on both fronts.
After that, it was fist bumps all around and a dance on the track field. Justin boogies pretty well for a guy in heels.
lady gaga, books, children, celebrity, watercooler
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole 14 min ago
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos