Principal loses bet, dresses up like Lady Gaga
MASSACHUSETTS (KGO) -- A Massachusetts principal recently paid out on a bet and his school went "Gaga" over it.
Justin Vernon challenged the kids at his elementary school to read 10,000 books. If they did, he promised to do whatever they wanted.
It turns out, they wanted him to dress up like Lady Gaga and milk a cow. Justin delivered on both fronts.
After that, it was fist bumps all around and a dance on the track field. Justin boogies pretty well for a guy in heels.
lady gaga, books, children, celebrity, watercooler
- Man implaed, killed by pipe through windshield 1 min ago
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma tornado 41 min ago
- Surprise sting targets passenger vehicles at SFO 16 min ago
- Cause of grass fire in San Jose under investigation
- Overhead wire problems disrupt service on Muni
- Immigrant families disappointed by Feintsein's vote 21 min ago
- UK officials: Radical Islam drives London attack
- Super Bowl 50 bid committee returns to Bay Area 36 min ago
- Dealers in training ahead of new casino opening
- Stray pony found wandering Richmond's Iron Triangle 58 min ago
- Snacking deputy's crash costs Santa Clara Co. $5M
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Harvey Milk events; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
49 min ago
- Officials: All accounted for after Oklahoma...
41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos