90-year-old Missouri woman goes skydiving
A 90-year-old Missouri woman is proving it's never too late to try something new and daring.
Rosebud Gard says she's always wanted to try skydiving. She's been crossing things off her bucket list for the past 20 years.
And, at 90 years old, she finally got to the end of her list. On Saturday, she jumped out of an airplane as family and friends watched from the ground.
"I wanted to go on a hot air balloon; I got to do that on my 70th birthday," Gard said. "I wanted to go on a cruise, that was my second thing. I wanted to parasail and I did that in '95. I'm really rather excited, I'm not scared a bit."
Gard says just because she's done with her bucket list, doesn't mean she'll stop looking for adventure.
- Only On 7: In-depth look into the life of drug dealers
- Child support helpline takes callers to sex hotline
- Driver arrested for DUI after fiery I-580 crash 35 min ago
- Police interview potential victims of Livermore golf pro
- Budget approved but no peace: Boehner raps right
- VIRAL VIDEO: Teen sings 'Blue Christmas'...
- Arrests made in "thrill kill" of 7-11 clerk in Milpitas
- Startup sells insurance based on how much you drive
- Tracking the flu -- there's an app for that!
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART, unions 32 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Copper wiring theft; "Shop With a Cop"
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Federal mediator sitting down with BART,...
32 min ago