90-year-old Missouri woman goes skydiving
A 90-year-old Missouri woman is proving it's never too late to try something new and daring.
Rosebud Gard says she's always wanted to try skydiving. She's been crossing things off her bucket list for the past 20 years.
And, at 90 years old, she finally got to the end of her list. On Saturday, she jumped out of an airplane as family and friends watched from the ground.
"I wanted to go on a hot air balloon; I got to do that on my 70th birthday," Gard said. "I wanted to go on a cruise, that was my second thing. I wanted to parasail and I did that in '95. I'm really rather excited, I'm not scared a bit."
Gard says just because she's done with her bucket list, doesn't mean she'll stop looking for adventure.
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion
- Man looks to move forward after Peninsula boat crash
- Senators reach deal extending jobless benefits
- SF's Stockton Tunnel closed due to water main break
- Crews remove broken window from high-rise in SF 42 min ago
- Car cleared from Caltrain tracks after collision
- Police search for possible shooter, lock down school
- Americans on track to spend $60B on pets this year
- Royal editor: Diana gave me leaked phone info 46 min ago
- VIRAL VIDEO: Haiyan survivors in "Happy"... 14 min ago
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Vacaville police chief; South Bay fireworks
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday