Man recreates Van Gogh masterpiece in dominos
The online domino maven known as 'Flippy Cat' has done it again. He spent 11 hours painstakingly re-creating Vincent Van Gogh's masterpiece 'Starry Night.'
He used 7,067 dominos and it took less than 20 seconds for all of them to tumble down.
'Flippy Cat' had to make the scene twice. A screw from an overhead camera mount fell and ruined the first take.
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators reconstruct bus crash in California
- Another woman reported missing on Mt. Tam
- San Leandro High teacher arrested for sex with minor
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- Crews placing grass at 49ers' Levi's Stadium
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- SF Mayor pledges to fix public housing elevators 25 min ago
- Ryu pitches Dodgers past Giants 2-1 to avoid sweep
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: SF plastic bag ban; Boy killed in Antioch