Man recreates Van Gogh masterpiece in dominos
The online domino maven known as 'Flippy Cat' has done it again. He spent 11 hours painstakingly re-creating Vincent Van Gogh's masterpiece 'Starry Night.'
He used 7,067 dominos and it took less than 20 seconds for all of them to tumble down.
'Flippy Cat' had to make the scene twice. A screw from an overhead camera mount fell and ruined the first take.
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- Katie Couric's talk show to end after this season
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Four boys cited for wielding replica pistol in Hercules
- Elderly woman punched in SF purse snatching
- Pa. man wins $1M Picasso with $138 raffle ticket
- abcnews: Dennis Rodman does karaoke in NKorea
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Toy drive in need; Timeshare sales scam
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday 24 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos