Man recreates Van Gogh masterpiece in dominos
The online domino maven known as 'Flippy Cat' has done it again. He spent 11 hours painstakingly re-creating Vincent Van Gogh's masterpiece 'Starry Night.'
He used 7,067 dominos and it took less than 20 seconds for all of them to tumble down.
'Flippy Cat' had to make the scene twice. A screw from an overhead camera mount fell and ruined the first take.
- SF 'landlords from hell' plead guilty to felonies
- Coast Guard rescues 4 people along San Mateo coast 19 min ago
- Police enforce pedestrian safety with sting operation
- Fire concerns growing as July 4th approaches
- Dog that killed 6-year-old boy euthanized
- Panel restores some pay for lawmakers, governor
- ABC7 Top Scholar: Michael Yu
- Woman receives $130 billion FasTrack bill
- SF LGBT film festival marks 37 years amid SCOTUS rulings
- SF couple uses Task Rabbit, Airbnb apps for profit
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- abcnews: Pope invites Down syndrome teen for a spin
- roundup: Potrero Hill stabbing; BART review
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos