Man recreates Van Gogh masterpiece in dominos
The online domino maven known as 'Flippy Cat' has done it again. He spent 11 hours painstakingly re-creating Vincent Van Gogh's masterpiece 'Starry Night.'
He used 7,067 dominos and it took less than 20 seconds for all of them to tumble down.
'Flippy Cat' had to make the scene twice. A screw from an overhead camera mount fell and ruined the first take.
- BART and unions to meet today over contract
- Man leads police on wild chase around Antioch
- Record streak continues for Winter Spare the Air Alerts
- Consumer Reports puts AA batteries to the test
- Fiery big-rig crash cleared from I-80 in Pinole
- San Jose fire crews battle one-alarm house fire 22 min ago
- 32 students participating in 'shop with a cop' event
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the House
- OTRC: Golden Globes 2014: Full list of nominations 23 min ago
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- roundup: Robbery suspect shot; BART dispute
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos