Snake attacks baby in crib
A baby in Illinois is recovering after being attacked by a snake in his crib.
One-year-old William Winans is oblivious to what happened, but his parents aren't. His father heard him crying last Monday night and when he reached into William's crib, he ended up grabbing a two-foot python that had bitten the baby's foot.
It turned out the snake had escaped from the apartment next door.
Its owner has been cited.
William, and the snake, are just fine.
animal, children, watercooler
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 13 min ago
- Search continues for man after Bay to Breakers
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Arias tells jury what she'll do if allowed to live
- Photos: Tornado rips through Oklahoma City area
- Senate panel approves immigration bill 53 min ago
- UC hospitals say patients safe despite strike
- More than 100 gas grills put to the test
- Obama opposes GOP bill on Keystone XL pipeline
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Photos: San Jose Sharks fan pics!
- abcnews: Hero teacher covered students with body
- roundup: Bay Area Super Bowl; Antioch fire
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
54 min ago
- Super Bowl 50 party begins in Santa Clara
28 min ago
- Khaled Hosseini releases new book on...
10 min ago