Snake attacks baby in crib
A baby in Illinois is recovering after being attacked by a snake in his crib.
One-year-old William Winans is oblivious to what happened, but his parents aren't. His father heard him crying last Monday night and when he reached into William's crib, he ended up grabbing a two-foot python that had bitten the baby's foot.
It turned out the snake had escaped from the apartment next door.
Its owner has been cited.
William, and the snake, are just fine.
animal, children, watercooler
- Hearing produces new details, video of Asiana crash
- PG&E removes pipe involved in Oakland gas leak
- Toys for Tots donations really low this year
- Memorial takes place in SF to honor Mandela
- Man shot by deputy may be "Cotton Ball Bandit"
- Huy Fong Foods halting Sriracha sauce shipments
- Teen given probation in DUI crash that killed four
- Mother releases video of daughter killed in Sandy Hook shooting 42 min ago
- Facebook to join S&P 500
- Volkswagen to end production of iconic 'Kombi' vans
- Winter Spare the Air called through Thursday
- abcnews: First lady's glare seen round the world
- roundup: Warehouse fire; Mandela memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos