British twins born in different countries
New Year's twins are sometimes born in different years, but a European couple had babies born in different countries.
Donna Keegan was at her home in Wooler, England when she went into labor. Out came little Dylan. Paramedics determined they had enough time to take her to the hospital before she delivered the second baby and it just so happens the hospital is in Scotland.
A 40-mile ambulance ride later, little Hannah was born.
That means Dylan is English and Hannah is Scottish.
children, england, watercooler
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed 13 min ago
- Another mistake found in BART union contract 16 min ago
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water 34 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- 7 OYS puts waterproof smartphone case to the test 10 min ago
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban 13 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
39 min ago
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos