British twins born in different countries
New Year's twins are sometimes born in different years, but a European couple had babies born in different countries.
Donna Keegan was at her home in Wooler, England when she went into labor. Out came little Dylan. Paramedics determined they had enough time to take her to the hospital before she delivered the second baby and it just so happens the hospital is in Scotland.
A 40-mile ambulance ride later, little Hannah was born.
That means Dylan is English and Hannah is Scottish.
children, england, watercooler
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire
- Consumer Reports tests toothbrushes
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Two injured in accident on Almaden Expressway
- Possible explosive prompts evacuations in Solvang
- Firetruck rams California eatery; 15 injured
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court 59 min ago
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Angels beat A's 5-4 on Iannetta's HR in 12th
- Photos: The 10 worst jobs for 2014
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Hammer beating; SF "420" crackdown