British twins born in different countries
New Year's twins are sometimes born in different years, but a European couple had babies born in different countries.
Donna Keegan was at her home in Wooler, England when she went into labor. Out came little Dylan. Paramedics determined they had enough time to take her to the hospital before she delivered the second baby and it just so happens the hospital is in Scotland.
A 40-mile ambulance ride later, little Hannah was born.
That means Dylan is English and Hannah is Scottish.
children, england, watercooler
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery 46 min ago
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting 52 min ago
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- State senator to introduce utility security legislation
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Barry Bonds back in Giants uniform as camp coach 10 min ago
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil' 8 min ago
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Surfer rescued; Fatal Oakland crash