British twins born in different countries
New Year's twins are sometimes born in different years, but a European couple had babies born in different countries.
Donna Keegan was at her home in Wooler, England when she went into labor. Out came little Dylan. Paramedics determined they had enough time to take her to the hospital before she delivered the second baby and it just so happens the hospital is in Scotland.
A 40-mile ambulance ride later, little Hannah was born.
That means Dylan is English and Hannah is Scottish.
children, england, watercooler
- Bicyclist killed in accident with garbage truck in SF
- Obama to address drones, Gitmo in security speech
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- Man impaled, killed by pipe through windshield
- Man escapes early morning house fire in Pinole
- Work to begin to replace bolts on new Bay Bridge
- SamTrans bus hits low hanging wire in San Mateo
- San Jose firefighters control 1-alarm house fire
- 'Attractive & Fat' campaign slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Results of Consumer Reports test of sunscreens
- Man makes firearm using 3-D printer
- abcnews: Top 10 highest-paid CEOs
- roundup: Missing pony; High-speed rail
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos