Big Mac secret sauce recipe revealed
One of the biggest secrets in culinary history -- the recipe for the special sauce on a Big Mac -- is now available on YouTube.
In the video, McDonald's executive chef, Dan Coudreaut, shows how you can make the sauce at home with everyday ingredients like mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, classic yellow mustard, white wine vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika, just to name a few.
McDonald's sells 500 million Big Macs a year.
Perhaps the next biggest culinary secret everybody will want wil be the formula for Coca-Cola.
food, viral video, watercooler
- President Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- BART police chief bringing auditor to assess reforms 55 min ago
- Fairfield grass fire spreads to nearby motel
- Tenderloin apartment building roof fire extinguished
- Tesla Model S recall for rear seat latch issue 46 min ago
- Interest rates for subsidized loans may double July 1
- Workers face charges after sit-in at AT&T Park 50 min ago
- Medical association recognizes obesity as a disease 57 min ago
- Police enforcing pedestrian safety in San Mateo Co. 33 min ago
- 6-year-old boy killed by dog in Union City
- Miami Heat force Game 7 in NBA Finals
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: Fairfield grass fire; SJ baseball suit
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday