Big Mac secret sauce recipe revealed
One of the biggest secrets in culinary history -- the recipe for the special sauce on a Big Mac -- is now available on YouTube.
In the video, McDonald's executive chef, Dan Coudreaut, shows how you can make the sauce at home with everyday ingredients like mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, classic yellow mustard, white wine vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika, just to name a few.
McDonald's sells 500 million Big Macs a year.
Perhaps the next biggest culinary secret everybody will want wil be the formula for Coca-Cola.
food, viral video, watercooler
- Family: Children's Hospital calls girl 'dead'
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin 18 min ago
- SFFD battle 1-alarm blaze near the Panhandle
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- '628' area code to begin in '415' region in 2015
- Last minute Christmas shopping is in full swing
- Only On 7: Sneak peek at the SF Zoo's baby gorilla
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show 35 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: CPUC fines PG&E; Homeless memorial
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos