Firefighters rescue boy stuck between two walls
CHINA (KGO) -- Firefighters in Eastern China were called to the scene of an unusual rescue after a young boy got trapped between the walls of two houses.
The 6-year-old somehow wormed his way into the narrow space, but the area was so tight he couldn't move his head, chest, or arms. Firefighters had to use an electric drill and hammer to smash a hole in the wall and get him out.
The boy was not seriously hurt, just scared.
china, rescue, children, watercooler
- Collapse feared at site of massive Mission Bay fire
- 7 people dead in New York gas explosion 20 min ago
- Navy's new warship will travel to SF for Fleet Week
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- SF policeinvestigating shooting in the Outer Mission 25 min ago
- Parents rally after assaults at elementary schools
- Santa Cruz police arrest suspect in sexual assault
- Recall issued for Fitbit Force over skin problems
- Man accused of shooting SF police officer facing assault charges
- No fault in how Children's Hospital handled gir's surgeries
- Family's plea helps get dying boy experimental drug
- Florida police give 'ticket' to 2-year-old driver
- roundup: Fatal motorcycle accident; Watsonville...
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos