Thousands celebrate Redhead Day Festival
In the Netherlands Sunday, there was a flaming display of pride by a minority. The event was the annual Redhead Day Festival.
1,400 redheads from 52 countries got together to celebrate their uniqueness. Only between one and two percent of the world's population has red hair.One visitor said it felt weird not to stand out in a crowd, but that it felt good, too.
- 4.4 earthquake strikes Southern California
- Obama announces sanctions on Russian officials 2 min ago
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Fashion designer L'Wren Scott found dead in NY
- Man fatally struck by train in Berkeley this morning 55 min ago
- Putin declares Crimea 'sovereign and independent' 1 min ago
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery persists 11 min ago
- Police search for clues in fatal Concord hit-and-run 9 min ago
- Marijuana grow found at San Jose house fire
- GM recalls 1.18 million SUVs for air bag problem
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- Jet search expands north, south; mystery...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos