Quadruplets identified by numbers shaved onto heads
One mother gave her children an unusual haircut for the first day of school after realizing teachers at a school in Shenzen, China may have a tough time telling apart her 6-year-old identical quadruplets.
She took the boys to a barber for crew cuts but left the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 on their heads.
The teachers say the new do's certainly helped identify each brother.
The mother admits she and her husband still have a hard time telling their sons apart.
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Doctors: 10-month-old girl won't survive abuse injuries
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- Good Samaritan helps save lives in North Bay fire
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Sharks beat Kings 6-3 in Game 1
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed