Quadruplets identified by numbers shaved onto heads
One mother gave her children an unusual haircut for the first day of school after realizing teachers at a school in Shenzen, China may have a tough time telling apart her 6-year-old identical quadruplets.
She took the boys to a barber for crew cuts but left the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 on their heads.
The teachers say the new do's certainly helped identify each brother.
The mother admits she and her husband still have a hard time telling their sons apart.
- SFFD continues to monitor 5-alarm fire in Mission Bay 15 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos