Quadruplets identified by numbers shaved onto heads
One mother gave her children an unusual haircut for the first day of school after realizing teachers at a school in Shenzen, China may have a tough time telling apart her 6-year-old identical quadruplets.
She took the boys to a barber for crew cuts but left the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 on their heads.
The teachers say the new do's certainly helped identify each brother.
The mother admits she and her husband still have a hard time telling their sons apart.
- Several aftershocks felt after 5.7 quake in Greenville 13 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapse caused by truck hitting span
- Palo Alto man arrested in Czech murders case 11 min ago
- New details released in police officers' murders
- BART board votes to relax rush hour bike ban
- Magnitude 8.2 earthquake hits Russia's Far East
- New info released about robbery in Santa Rosa
- Gov. Brown keeps pressing climate change crusade
- TIME publishes Obama prom photo, yearbook message
- Caltrans shows fix for broken Bay Bridge bolts
- Oakland's real estate market heats up
- abcnews: New bill would allow pets on Amtrak
- roundup: Bicyclist killed in SF; Body in canal ID'd 43 min ago
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
32 min ago