Popcorn machine shoots popcorn on command
Finally, the popcorn that comes to you!
The popcorn company Popcorn Indiana has invented what it calls the Popinator. When you say the word "pop," the machine automatically pinpoints your location and shoots a piece of popcorn into your mouth.
The Popinator is still just a prototype, so it's not available for sale yet.
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support 54 min ago
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed 22 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- Bay Point man arrested in connection with '95 murder 10 min ago
- Driver in fatal Twin Peaks DUI hit-and-run sentenced
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on...
54 min ago
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos