Boy gets pet cat after Facebook post goes viral
A Massachusetts boy has learned that if you really want something, go to the Internet.
Seven-year-old Remi Urbano posted a photo on Facebook saying, "Hey Facebook! My sister and I really want a cat. My papa promises we can get one if we can get 1,000 likes. Please like this picture. Thank you!"
His dad, Dan, thought the deal would be the best way to get his kids to stop asking for a cat. He was wrong.
Remi got his cat, named "Hairietta L. Pawturr" this weekend after the photo received more than 110,000 likes.
animal, facebook, children, watercooler
- Former church worker arrested for credit card fraud
- Car hits SF bus stop, seriously injuring woman
- Mudslide causes trees to fall on power lines in Piedmont
- Mechanic cashes in on SF's high real estate market 12 min ago
- Dog stabbed to death in SF's Mission District
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Mt. Diablo slow to recover after fire
- SF marks 108th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake
- Family at odds with neighbors over pet chickens
- One fatally shot in apparent burglary in Richmond
- 7 On Your Side helps man waiting for gem ring
- FREE STUFF: Cheese; Water Exercise
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Coachella death; Fireworks incident at...