Couple names newborn 'Hashtag'
Parents have been giving their children interesting names for a long time. And really, what's wrong with giving your kid a unique identifier, one they'll carry with them their entire life?
The DailyDot.com reports Hashtag Jameson (not pictured above) was born last Saturday. In a Facebook post, her mother exclaims: "Hashtag Jameson was born at 10 oclock last nite. She weys 8pounds and I luv her so much!!!!!!"
Of course, most of the buzz is about what kind of scrutiny baby Hashtag will suffer at the hands of her peers because of her name.
What would her nickname be? #Hashy? #Hash? #Tag? #?
social media, facebook, twitter, watercooler
- Recology plant fire creates heavy smoke in SF
- Frigid Bay Area weather takes deadly turn
- Only On 7: Federal drug agents sweep Tenderloin
- Protesters halt Google's commuter bus in SF
- Man held in N. Korea say statement was coerced
- Female teacher arrested for sexually abusing student
- As student, Obama drew inspiration from Mandela
- Police seeking man who went missing from care home
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face criminal charges
- Winter Spare the Air called through Tuesday
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Rising tides; Teen shot in SF
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos