Couple names newborn 'Hashtag'
Parents have been giving their children interesting names for a long time. And really, what's wrong with giving your kid a unique identifier, one they'll carry with them their entire life?
The DailyDot.com reports Hashtag Jameson (not pictured above) was born last Saturday. In a Facebook post, her mother exclaims: "Hashtag Jameson was born at 10 oclock last nite. She weys 8pounds and I luv her so much!!!!!!"
Of course, most of the buzz is about what kind of scrutiny baby Hashtag will suffer at the hands of her peers because of her name.
What would her nickname be? #Hashy? #Hash? #Tag? #?
social media, facebook, twitter, watercooler
- SF firefighters continue to monitor 5-alarm fire 45 min ago
- Lawmakers call for changes after refinery acid spill
- San Jose police officer facing rape charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Two students arrested for making dog drink beer
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Pavelski scores twice as Sharks beat Leafs 6-2
- Warriors whip Mavs 108-85 for 5th straight win
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- roundup: Bay Area winds; Great Highway closure
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Wednesday
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos