Zebra on the run gets relocated to New Jersey
NEW YORK (KGO) -- Earlier this week we brought you the story of "Razzi" the zebra and his pal, "Casper" the pony.
On Wednesday, the two got out of their owner's property in Staten Island and made an unauthorized tour of the neighborhood. Razzi has now been relocated to New Jersey.
It turns out Razzi's owner didn't have a permit to keep a zebra. Rather than face a fine, the owner moved Razzi.
Casper is still on Staten Island. No permit is required to keep a pony for personal use.
animal, new york, watercooler
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning ticket 17 min ago
- Family to hold prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition 33 min ago
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Bay Bridge bolt fix running a month behind schedule
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water 54 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions 12 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 53 min ago
- Woman distracted by FB on phone falls off pier
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music 34 min ago
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events 13 min ago
- roundup: Stolen ATM recovered; SF shooting
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car...
12 min ago
- SJ store owner gets $1M for selling winning...
17 min ago
- SF supervisor proposes ban on botled water
54 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos