Zebra on the run gets relocated to New Jersey
NEW YORK (KGO) -- Earlier this week we brought you the story of "Razzi" the zebra and his pal, "Casper" the pony.
On Wednesday, the two got out of their owner's property in Staten Island and made an unauthorized tour of the neighborhood. Razzi has now been relocated to New Jersey.
It turns out Razzi's owner didn't have a permit to keep a zebra. Rather than face a fine, the owner moved Razzi.
Casper is still on Staten Island. No permit is required to keep a pony for personal use.
animal, new york, watercooler
- Fairfield teen speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Bench dedicated to honor missing teen Sierra LaMar
- Husband suspected in Castro Valley woman's death
- Man critically hurt after being hit by tour bus in SF
- 2 killed by suspected DUI driver in Santa Rosa ID'd
- Dawkins, Stanford to face New Mexico in NCAAs
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over San Francisco
- Man killed by Caltrain in Atherton identified
- Final words from jet came after system shutdown
- Niemi, Couture lift surging Sharks over Rangers
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' tops box office
- VIRAL VIDEO: Harbaugh and walrus do push-ups
- roundup: Richmond house fire; SF stabbing
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos