New Zealand SPCA trains dogs to drive
NEW ZEALAND (KGO) -- Now to video of something you don't see every day -- a dog behind the wheel.
There is video shot by the SPCA in New Zealand of a dog driving. They wanted to help rescued dogs get into good homes, by showing how intelligent they are.
They use doggy treats to train the dogs to touch and move brakes, gear shifts and steering wheels.
Next week they're putting the dogs to the ultimate road test -- driving live on national television in New Zealand.
- Mother, child killed in San Francisco fire 31 min ago
- San Francisco officials plan to crack down on "420" 50 min ago
- SF Chinese community faces fallout from Yee arrest
- Oakland A's ready to sign lease at O.co Coliseum
- One killed in boating accident in Redwood City 13 min ago
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Sandoval's single lifts Giants past Dodgers, 2-1 23 min ago
- Man accused of killing Sierra LaMar appears in court
- VIDEO: Man kicked in head taking selfie in...
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Crawford's 41 points leads Warriors over Nuggets 11 min ago
- San Jose Sharks holding rally to kick off playoff run
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
33 min ago
- Video shows burglar prowling in baby's room
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos