Survey: 25% buying survival gear for end of world
Some believe the Mayan calendar predicts the end of the world is this Friday. But most of us won't act like it's our last day on earth.
A new survey by online dating site Zoosk reveals that 93 percent of Americans think the world will not come to an end on December 21st.
Although 25 percent say they are buying survival gear, just in case.
Only five percent say would max out their credit cards, even if they believed the end of time is near. And only one percent would tell off their boss.
- Stolen European passports on missing plane
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake 34 min ago
- Mold forces firefighters to evacuate TI firehouse 57 min ago
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco 18 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- One dead after house fire in Oakland
- California criminal behind 3-strikes law arrested 50 min ago
- MasterCard, Visa plan group focused on security 39 min ago
- Police arrest man, 3 teens for attempted home burglary 22 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case