Survey: 25% buying survival gear for end of world
Some believe the Mayan calendar predicts the end of the world is this Friday. But most of us won't act like it's our last day on earth.
A new survey by online dating site Zoosk reveals that 93 percent of Americans think the world will not come to an end on December 21st.
Although 25 percent say they are buying survival gear, just in case.
Only five percent say would max out their credit cards, even if they believed the end of time is near. And only one percent would tell off their boss.
- Injunction filed to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- BART Board president wants to ban transit strikes
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- BART makes no progress on contract talks 9 min ago
- Garbage truck fatally strikes man in Tenderloin
- Female victim shot near Lake Merritt Friday morning
- Target shopper files suit over security breach
- San Jose charity 3,000 short of toy distribution goal
- VIRAL VIDEO: Oscars® Trailer: Ellen...
- abcnews: Dancing doctor gets tickets to Beyonce show
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 58 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
18 min ago
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos