Scuba Santa visits Academy of Sciences
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Christmas may only be days away, but Santa seems to have time for a little fun in San Francisco.
Jolly old' Saint Nick stopped by for a swim Thursday morning in the Flooded Forest tank at the California Academy of Sciences.
The fish were not impressed, but the kids certainly were. They waved at Santa and even shouted out their holiday wish list.
Scuba Claus will be diving into the academy's coral reef exhibit from Friday until Christmas Eve. He'll even have a microphone to answer kids' questions...about the reef, not about what toys they'll be getting for the holidays.
santa claus, california academy of sciences, christmas, holiday, watercooler
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Peninsula cold case murders linked to Reno killing
- 7 On Your Side: The dark side of green lighting
- Stockton port officials happy to receive Google barge
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Oakland mayor to deliver State of the City address
- Oakland teen accused in AC Transit fire in court
- Batkid was scheduled to appear at Oscars
- Bryan Stow attackers charged with federal crimes
- Some have privacy concerns with wearable technology
- Isaiah Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Wheel of Fortune is coming to Northern California!
- roundup: Nob Hill gas leak; Scam warning
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday