Scuba Santa visits Academy of Sciences
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Christmas may only be days away, but Santa seems to have time for a little fun in San Francisco.
Jolly old' Saint Nick stopped by for a swim Thursday morning in the Flooded Forest tank at the California Academy of Sciences.
The fish were not impressed, but the kids certainly were. They waved at Santa and even shouted out their holiday wish list.
Scuba Claus will be diving into the academy's coral reef exhibit from Friday until Christmas Eve. He'll even have a microphone to answer kids' questions...about the reef, not about what toys they'll be getting for the holidays.
santa claus, california academy of sciences, christmas, holiday, watercooler
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF 58 min ago
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 9 min ago
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos