Man seeking wife takes to wearing sign outside deli
An 82-year-old man is looking for a partner in an old-fashioned, if not very peculiar way.
Sandy McCulloch has been going to a Corvallis, Oregon deli and putting a sign around his neck that says "wanted - a wife." He's not joking -- he even wrote that on his sign.
McCulloch has been divorced three times but now says he's cleaned up his act and knows how to make a relationship work.
McCulloch says he wants a woman over 60 who loves books and has a sense of humor. So far, there have been no takers.
- Two dead after apartment building fire in SF
- Police arrest suspect accused of setting fire to station
- Police search for men over attempted bank robbery
- Teen girl found in Berkeley says she was kidnapped
- BART unveils new train car design in SF
- Woman struck by cab in downtown San Francisco
- 2 people shot at Richmond strip mall
- Martinez parents struggle to stay at baby son's side
- Florida school board member wants parent dress code
- SF leaders to announce plan to deal with "420" events
- Woman attempting run from San Francisco to New York
- VIRAL VIDEO: "World's toughest job" interview
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday 19 min ago
- roundup: Fatal house fire in SF; Oakland shooting
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos