Man seeking wife takes to wearing sign outside deli
An 82-year-old man is looking for a partner in an old-fashioned, if not very peculiar way.
Sandy McCulloch has been going to a Corvallis, Oregon deli and putting a sign around his neck that says "wanted - a wife." He's not joking -- he even wrote that on his sign.
McCulloch has been divorced three times but now says he's cleaned up his act and knows how to make a relationship work.
McCulloch says he wants a woman over 60 who loves books and has a sense of humor. So far, there have been no takers.
- San Jose suing MLB for not allowing A's to move
- Dixon boy fatally mauled by dog in Union City
- One dead in Sunnyvale house fire on Central Avenue
- Victim of 2009 Richmond gang rape takes stand
- Police ID Boulevard Burger armed robbery suspect
- Colma BART station reopened after fatality
- 7 construction workers, firefighter hurt in SF General fire
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after SF Hwy 101 crash
- Authorities: Unattended campfire caused Calif. fire
- Intel chief: NSA foiled dozens of terrorist plots
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- abcnews: $73,000 'Most Spectacular' dog vacation
- roundup: SF hospital fire; SF Giants unveil cafe
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday