Dad creates time-lapse video of afternoon with son
KANSAS CITY (KGO) -- Guys can get a bad rap of not being very fatherly. So a mom was especially skeptical when she would get home to her husband and see a spotless home. That is, until she saw a video made by her husband to prove he's a good dad.
Kansas City resident Emio Tomeoni set up a time-lapse camera in his living room to record his day with their baby. In the video you see the toy chest come out, then playthings littered about the place.
It turns into a real man cave until it's time for mom to come home. Then it's clean up time.
"It's peace of mind to know that my guys are at home just enjoying each other and having a blast, so I just love it, I love it, I can watch it a million times," mother Stephanie Ramos said.
The video turned skeptical mom into admiring mom. It also made dad an internet star.
youtube, parenting, children, watercooler
- 3 detained following chase in SF officer shooting 6 min ago
- Petaluma police say thieves targeting utility trucks
- 93-year-old Marin Co. man missing for over a week
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Partner of dead LA officer in stable condition
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case