Little girl explains blown football call
A little girl channeled her inner John Madden to explain what went wrong when the referee missed a first down call during the Outback Bowl.
Three-year-old Ada Foster was watching the Outback Bowl on New Year's Day when the referee gave the Michigan Wolverines a first down even though they appeared to be a few inches short.
Ada's father says his daughter picks up her football acumen from her mom, who's a diehard fan.
- Two men shot, killed on I-880 in Oakland ID'd
- Photos released of suspect in violent SJ carjacking
- Police say realignment may be cause of crime spike
- Longshoreman killed after truck falls into water
- FEMA to fund removal of trees from East Bay Hills
- Steve Wozniak to give Cal commencement speech
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Italian team calls for better safety for America's Cup
- Grenade found in San Jose garage detonated safely
- Report: Yahoo nearing $1.1B acquisition of Tumblr
- Get Free Stuff: Purse, nail kit, comedy show
- abcnews: Rumor: Beyonce pregnant with 2nd child
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Bay to Breakers
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 16 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
16 min ago