Little girl explains blown football call
A little girl channeled her inner John Madden to explain what went wrong when the referee missed a first down call during the Outback Bowl.
Three-year-old Ada Foster was watching the Outback Bowl on New Year's Day when the referee gave the Michigan Wolverines a first down even though they appeared to be a few inches short.
Ada's father says his daughter picks up her football acumen from her mom, who's a diehard fan.
- Amber Alert canceled for child from Long Beach
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires
- Two hospitalized after acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Investigators to speak with shot San Francisco officer
- Salt levels in Delta prompts officials to release water 1 min ago
- Tuolumne County man found guilty in I-580 shooting
- 6.9 earthquake rattles Northern California
- Bill introduced to have utilities develop security plan 52 min ago
- Local entrepreneur facing domestic violence charges
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- Stolen EBMUD truck found in Castro Valley
- Conn. shooter's dad: 'You can't get any more evil'
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Fremont fires; Crash victim ID'd
- Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
54 min ago
- Salt levels in Delta prompts officials to...
1 min ago