Little girl explains blown football call
A little girl channeled her inner John Madden to explain what went wrong when the referee missed a first down call during the Outback Bowl.
Three-year-old Ada Foster was watching the Outback Bowl on New Year's Day when the referee gave the Michigan Wolverines a first down even though they appeared to be a few inches short.
Ada's father says his daughter picks up her football acumen from her mom, who's a diehard fan.
- Target apologizes after massive data breach
- Deputy saves man after crash in Oakland
- Consumer Reports tests handheld gaming devices
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- CPUC considering fine against PG&E for faulty pipeline
- BART board approves contract with AFSCME
- Bus with 8 kids involved in crash in Livermore
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Honda tops insurance industry safety list
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos