Oregon man pays $27,000 for bottle of scotch
An Oregon man paid $27,000 for a 50-year-old bottle of Glenfiddich Scotch whisky.
He's one of only six people in the country to buy one of the fifty bottles released each year.
Only one percent of the world's single malt scotch even makes it to 21 years, so 50 years is rare.
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday 30 min ago
- Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
32 min ago