Oregon man pays $27,000 for bottle of scotch
An Oregon man paid $27,000 for a 50-year-old bottle of Glenfiddich Scotch whisky.
He's one of only six people in the country to buy one of the fifty bottles released each year.
Only one percent of the world's single malt scotch even makes it to 21 years, so 50 years is rare.
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- 'Wonder Girl' cancer patient is inspiration for Vallejo
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro 55 min ago
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- BART makes no progress on contract talks
- What's next for Candlestick Point? 13 min ago
- Kitten stolen from San Francisco shelter
- Bay Area companies shop so you won't have to 52 min ago
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos