Man builds giant igloo in backyard
A Massachusetts man has built a man cave like no other. He took the snow from his backyard and created his own fortress of solitude.
It's not your standard snow-packed igloo. Inside he has a TV, a couch and a lamp. He also created a load-bearing wooden umbrella to hold it up.
He says it's a great way to beat the blues that come with northeastern winters.
The igloo is the fourth one he's built in four years.
- Protest continues at CCSF; rally planned at city hall
- Crews demolishing building in Mission Bay fire
- Parents discuss Oakland school assaults with police
- South Bay hospital top notch for treating strokes
- Large marijuana grow found at home in Hayward
- Virgin to stop service at Mineta San Jose Airport 45 min ago
- Brentwood students in trouble for nude selfies 24 min ago
- Fairfield man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Stockton Tunnel reopens after water line break repaired
- 2 men arrested for possessing explosives
- Baby kangaroo makes debut at zoo in Sydney
- Unexpected backlash after CPSC recalls Fitbit Force
- Photos: Meet the stars where you live
- roundup: Tree removal dispute; Weed-laced brownies
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos