'Batman' who brought suspect in to UK police ID'd
LONDON -- The mystery surrounding the real-life Batman who brought a criminal to justice in England is over.
Surveillance video showed the caped crusader in the town of Bradford Monday and on Tuesday morning, the real-life superhero took off his mask.
He's identified as Stan Worby, a 39-year-old delivery truck driver. He revealed his true identity on British TV, saying the suspect is a friend of his.
The pair thought it would be a good practical joke.
crime, england, watercooler
- 6.9 quake rattles off the Northern California coast 15 min ago
- Man suspected of shooting SF police officer arrested
- East Bay residents warned after EBMUD truck stolen
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Fremont firefighters investigate three suspicious fires 48 min ago
- All lanes clear on I-80 in Vacaville after fatal crash
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gov. Brown booed by anti-fracking protesters
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
- Thousands audition for Wheel of Fortune in NorCal
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos