'Death Wish' has twice caffeine of normal coffee
If your morning cup of coffee isn't doing the job anymore, now you have a way to get a super pick me up.
A company is coming out with a product called "Death Wish Coffee." It contains twice the caffeine that you'd find in a normal cup of coffee. The makers of Death Wish say they've blended beans from Indonesia, Ethiopia, and South America to brew their neck-snapping cup of Joe.
Death Wish is selling its potent blend on Amazon for $20 a bag.
- Frigid temperatures continue in the Bay Area
- Shooting victim found near school in Vallejo
- Palo Alto man says he was well-fed in North Korea
- Deep freeze grips most of United States
- Dawson go-ahead field goal lifts 49ers by Seattle
- Facebook considers adding "sympathize" button
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Time announces finalists for Person of the Year
- Family asks for help in finding SF hit-and-run driver
- Winter Spare the Air called for today
- Photos: Record low temperatures freeze the Bay Area
- abcnews: Newlyweds accused in thrill-kill murder
- roundup: Homeless shelter program; Windsor kidnapping
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Monday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos