'Death Wish' has twice caffeine of normal coffee
If your morning cup of coffee isn't doing the job anymore, now you have a way to get a super pick me up.
A company is coming out with a product called "Death Wish Coffee." It contains twice the caffeine that you'd find in a normal cup of coffee. The makers of Death Wish say they've blended beans from Indonesia, Ethiopia, and South America to brew their neck-snapping cup of Joe.
Death Wish is selling its potent blend on Amazon for $20 a bag.
- Police search for gunman after officer shot in SF 39 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Special ed cheerleading squad thrills Livermore HS
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday 14 min ago
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case
- Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
14 min ago