Kate Middleton lookalike buys baby bump
LONDON (KGO) -- Waitress-turned-Kate Middleton lookalike Heidi Agan has purchased a baby bump to keep up with her doppelganger.
Agan's similarity to the Duchess of Cambridge has turned into a full time job. The mother of two even quit her $9/hour job to become a Kate impersonator.
She now makes $1,000 an appearance acting as the future queen.
Agan says she has baby bumps in various sizes to keep up appearances, that is until the real duchess gives birth in July.
royals, kate middleton, watercooler
- BART, union leaders reach new contract deal
- Oakland hospital ordered to keep girl on life support
- Santa makes early visit to Tenderloin school
- Woman hit by stray bullet may be paralyzed
- 1 injured in shooting at Bayfair Mall in San Leandro
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- AC Transit, unions announce tentative agreement
- What's next for Candlestick Point?
- Dying cancer patient's friend offers to be surrogate
- Big Sur wildfire is fully contained
- GET FREE STUFF: Cream cheese; Bracelet set
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Oakland shooting; DUI checkpoints
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- Some stores offering last minute holiday...
36 min ago