Kate Middleton lookalike buys baby bump
LONDON (KGO) -- Waitress-turned-Kate Middleton lookalike Heidi Agan has purchased a baby bump to keep up with her doppelganger.
Agan's similarity to the Duchess of Cambridge has turned into a full time job. The mother of two even quit her $9/hour job to become a Kate impersonator.
She now makes $1,000 an appearance acting as the future queen.
Agan says she has baby bumps in various sizes to keep up appearances, that is until the real duchess gives birth in July.
royals, kate middleton, watercooler
- 3-alarm fire burning at building near China Basin 1 min ago
- San Jose police officer facing sexual assault charges
- Feinstein: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond
- Major BART delays due to Balboa Park station incident 6 min ago
- Pedestrian hit by car in downtown San Francisco crosswalk
- Lanes reopen on NB I-880 after Major-injury crash
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers
- Portland family calls 911 about angry cat
- Pharmacist prescribes anti-monster spray for child
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos