Kate Middleton lookalike buys baby bump
LONDON (KGO) -- Waitress-turned-Kate Middleton lookalike Heidi Agan has purchased a baby bump to keep up with her doppelganger.
Agan's similarity to the Duchess of Cambridge has turned into a full time job. The mother of two even quit her $9/hour job to become a Kate impersonator.
She now makes $1,000 an appearance acting as the future queen.
Agan says she has baby bumps in various sizes to keep up appearances, that is until the real duchess gives birth in July.
royals, kate middleton, watercooler
- Police make arrest after officer shot in San Francisco 1 min ago
- Pedestrian fatally struck by SUV on NB Highway 880
- PM: Won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Missing 11-year-old boy Bryan Lazo found
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Teenage boy killed trying to walk across Highway 85 11 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at SoCal school 2 min ago
- Tucson courting car maker Tesla for 6,500 jobs
- Gas prices may jump from California emissions law
- Wolff: Temporary baseball stadium for A's possible
- Toddler uses FaceTime to save mom after dog attack 43 min ago
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Sunday
- roundup: Fatal bar shooting; Utility truck thefts
- Police make arrest after officer shot in...
1 min ago
- Dozens injured after stage collapses at...
2 min ago