Kate Middleton lookalike buys baby bump
LONDON (KGO) -- Waitress-turned-Kate Middleton lookalike Heidi Agan has purchased a baby bump to keep up with her doppelganger.
Agan's similarity to the Duchess of Cambridge has turned into a full time job. The mother of two even quit her $9/hour job to become a Kate impersonator.
She now makes $1,000 an appearance acting as the future queen.
Agan says she has baby bumps in various sizes to keep up appearances, that is until the real duchess gives birth in July.
royals, kate middleton, watercooler
- Deputy saves man from fiery crash in Oakland 48 min ago
- DEA wages war on synthetic drugs sold on Internet
- Journals show students' despair, hope
- Behind-the-scenes: Saying farewell to 'The Stick'
- Family holds prayer vigil for girl on life support
- Caltrans says Bay Bridge bolt problem fixed
- Two cars gifted in annual East Bay holiday tradition
- San Francisco considers ban on bottled water
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 10 min ago
- UC proposes plan to prevent deer, car collisions
- abcnews: Justin Bieber says 'I'm Retiring' from music
- Bay Area New Year's Eve fireworks and events
- roundup: Foreclosure program; Plastic water bottle ban
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
- Bay Area weather forecast for Thursday
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos