ABC7 Sports Anchor Mike Shumann does the 'Harlem Shake'
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of a news station? Well, it's not all serious business. We like to have fun, too!
ABC7 News Sports Anchor Mike Shumann was on set Friday night and was about to get up and leave when all of sudden the "Harlem Shake" started playing overhead. And when the music starts up, you can't just ignore it! Shu was a good sport, dancing along to the beat.
For those who haven't seen this ubiquitous trend yet, the "Harlem Shake" is the latest Internet meme to go viral. It takes the name, but not the moves, from a dance that hit the streets of Harlem, New York in the 1980's.
viral video, internet, music, watercooler
- US Navy sends destroyer to help in plane search 1 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Rally held in SF to mark anniversary of Japan quake
- $1.2M bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Tips for adjusting to daylight saving time
- International Women's Day walk kicks off in SF 31 min ago
- 'Sunday Streets' returns to San Francisco
- 750 immigration detainees on hunger strike in US 11 min ago
- 49ers Jim Harbaugh ready for start of free agency
- Missing woman from Benicia found in Alpine County
- Plan to build median on GG Bridge moves forward
- Wheel of Fortune is in Northern California!
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Saturday
- roundup: Officer-involved shooting; Murder case