ABC7 Sports Anchor Mike Shumann does the 'Harlem Shake'
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of a news station? Well, it's not all serious business. We like to have fun, too!
ABC7 News Sports Anchor Mike Shumann was on set Friday night and was about to get up and leave when all of sudden the "Harlem Shake" started playing overhead. And when the music starts up, you can't just ignore it! Shu was a good sport, dancing along to the beat.
For those who haven't seen this ubiquitous trend yet, the "Harlem Shake" is the latest Internet meme to go viral. It takes the name, but not the moves, from a dance that hit the streets of Harlem, New York in the 1980's.
viral video, internet, music, watercooler
- Man ID'd in fatal boating accident in Redwood City
- Cal/OSHA fines BART $210,000 in 2013 fatal accident
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- 6 Nepalese guides dead, 9 missing in Mount Everest avalanche
- Student with Down syndrome accepted to college
- Body found on Mt. Tam believed to be missing hiker
- Sunnyvale's 'Blue Cube' gets torn down
- Firework thrown into bleachers during Giants game
- Infant boy left alone in car all day in San Jose dies
- New assisted living rent law isn't retroactive
- All 29 defendants in corruption case appear in court
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Friday
- roundup: DUI crash; Antioch teen killed