25-pound feral cat mistaken for mountain lion
Residents in a Central Valley neighborhood called 911 after spotting what they thought was a mountain lion. It turns out it was a 25-pound feral cat named Man Face.
San Joaquin County residents named the cat man face because he beats up all the cats in the neighborhood.
The cat was captured and neutered by a local animal rescue group. Neighbors hope the neutering will help Man Face calm down.
animal, central valley, watercooler
- High speed chase ends in crash in Richmond 3 min ago
- Officials investigating acid spill at Tesoro refinery
- Family mourns young woman killed by tree
- Wounded police officer back in surgery
- Report: CVS could face $29M fine for painkillers 14 min ago
- Fitbit users still looking for answers on Force rashes
- 5-year-old boy, babysitter struck by car in crosswalk
- Petaluma foster home in danger of closing
- Stars raise money for SF children's hospital
- Man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Petaluma police searching for suspected drive-thru thief
- abcnews: 'The Bachelor' Finale Full Recap
- weather: Bay Area weather forecast for Tuesday
- roundup: Tesoro chemical spill; SOMA fire